This Policy outlines our policies and practices regarding your information and how we will treat it. If you do not agree with our policies and practices, you should not use our Website. By accessing or using our Website, you agree to this Policy.
This Policy may change from time to time. Your continued use of our Website after we make changes is deemed to be acceptance of those changes, so please check the Policy periodically for updates.
We may change, add, modify or remove portions of this Policy at any time, which shall become effective immediately upon posting on this page. It is your responsibility to review this Policy for any changes. By continuing to use our Website, you agree to any changes in the Policy.
If you have any questions about our privacy protection practices or believe we have not adhered to this Policy, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
INFORMATION WE COLLECT ABOUT YOU AND HOW WE COLLECT IT
We collect several types of information from and about users of our Website, including information:
- by which you may be personally identified, including your name, postal address, e-mail address or telephone number ("personal information");
- that is about you but individually does not identify you, such as age, gender, language preferences, expertise, date of birth
- about your internet connection, the equipment you use to access our Website and usage details.
We collect this information:
- Directly from you when you provide it to us
- Automatically as you navigate through the Website. Information collected automatically may include usage details, IP addresses and information collected through cookies, and other tracking technologies
- From third parties we contract with to provide services on our behalf
INFORMATION YOU PROVIDE TO US
We collect information you provide to us on or through our Website including:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms or subscribing to our e-mail newsletters
- Records and copies of your correspondence (including e-mail addresses), if you contact us
- Details of transactions you carry out through our Website and of the fulfillment of your orders
- There may be features that are developed in the future that may result in the collection of additional new information.
USAGE DETAILS, IP ADDRESSES, COOKIES
As you navigate through and interact with our Website, we may automatically collect certain information about your equipment, browsing actions and patterns, including:
- Details of your visits to our Website, including traffic data, location data, logs and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on our Website.
- Information about your computer and internet connection, including your IP address, operating system and browser type.
We use Google Analytic to track our visitors' progress. This does not identify you personally. The information we collect automatically is statistical data, and does not identify any individual. It helps us to improve our Website and to deliver a better and more personalized service by enabling us to:
- Estimate our audience size, browser statistics, popularity of content and usage patterns.
- Speed up your searches.
The technologies we use for this automatic data collection may include:
- Cookies (or browser cookies). A cookie is a small file placed on the hard drive of your computer. You may refuse to accept browser cookies by activating the appropriate setting on your browser. However, if cookies are blocked, some of our site's functionality may be lost.
- We do not collect personal information automatically, but we may tie this information to personal information about you that we collect from other sources or you provide to us.
HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information
- To present our Website and its contents to you.
- To provide you with information, products or services that you request from us.
- To fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features on our Website.
- In any other way we may describe when you provide the information.
- For any other purpose with your consent.
We will not sell or trade membership data stored on this site.
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
We may disclose personal information that we collect or you provide as described in this Policy:
- To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it.
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information.
- With your consent.
- We may also disclose your personal information to comply with any court order, law or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request.
- When someone joins SHCRC, they are listed on Club Members page. Information published may include company name, address, phone number, and e-mail, as well as a link to the partner's website.
SHCRC strives to protect the security of your personal information and to enable secure online transactions by preventing unauthorized access, maintaining data accuracy and ensuring correct use of your information. While no website can guarantee complete invulnerability to all security breaches, SHCRC and its third party vendors have implemented electronic, physical and administrative safeguards that ensure the highest possible level of security.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted to our Website. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on our Website.